Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Kids and Betty,s my Betty just passed out on the Couch it is late in Phoenix Az 2 45 am 2 correct .... I am tired 2 ....:(

i gonna leave you with some great Pics and yes a German Story too....:):)

The Story.....

Mercedes Fans - Artikel - Visionäre Studie: Neuauflage des Mercedes Benz 300 SL

On a personal Note.... just when Social Media and the Iphone became the Norm.....there is one Person out there 2 change the Way we think .....

You might love it you might hate it......after all it might not be your comfort Zone........ your Garage Standards.........

2 keep the Betty happy 2 own a Sportscar.....:(:):(

Honestly if my 2 dumb Ass Teen Girls would lay this on the Coffee Table on a Sunday Morning.... i would go shopping 4 a Condo by the Beach...... in San Diego.....:):)

with moderation of Course ......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.......... because the 1st Time you walk into a Mb Showrrom.......all you see is that darn Nose .......:(:(

2 morrow gonna be my shoping Day.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hornestly i am so glad that i wake up 2 morrow in a normal Household in America... My Betty gonna wash and wax my Fiat 500 .....:)

while i take her Teen Terroists shopping for back 2 School in a C Class....:):)....

worry about if them Shorts are 2 short...... stand in the Check Out Lane ......at Target... loading up the Belt with Female Products.......i had no Clue about it till it was 2 Late.....:(:(:(.......

Did you know that an Oil change is cheaper at your Mb Dealer than taking Teen Girls 2 Target........:confused::confused:....

Lol i gonna so pay for the Female Prducts right now.....:confused::confused:

standing in the Lane at Target..... Hoping my Girls gonna be the next Generation of Nose Designers..... at Mb.......

Oh no Lane 11 justed opened up.......there is this Dude more Hair i ever had back in Berlin......in my Punk years.....:(:(

that Hair is a Combo of a Ford Edsel and a Tbird on a sunny Day in 1985..... Girls Girls pls :( :) Focus pls..... i am paying for your Female Hygiene Products......:biglaugh::biglaugh:.....

Car Makers know it......... after going shopping with Teen Girls,,,, you just gonna be happy 2 wax any Nose.... yes any Nose in your Garage.....:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.