Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG I saw the coolest SLK today. I absolutely, positively have GOT to do this to my car!!! I don't know how they did it but I'm going to figure it out and I'm GOING to do it!! I saw this on I-85 near Spartanburg, SC USA. If this is your car PM me because I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU!!!

This pic has NOT been 'photo chopped' I swear on my life.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,105 Posts
yeah what pic so i can move it out of general discussion to the slk specific section or off topic or i spotted an slk probably

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
Wow, awesome!... Almost as good as the emperor's new clothes! :D

·
Super Moderator 2006 SLK 280
11,255 Posts
That's a special mod called "get a new camera"

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
That one must be the special " move your mother in law edition" you as a driver will not have to listen to your mil and she will catch all the flies while she tells you how to drive.:grin::wink:

·
15,438 Posts
Roxanne, send Jeff a sack of White Castle I be sure he will move it with out any problems.:wink::wink: Hint Hint....0:)0:)

Reactions: jbanks15

·
98,105 Posts
Aww Jeff now no one will see it. I'm going home to bite my pillow.
why won't anyone see it?
they hit the new posts/threads button at the top and no one will misss a thread/post

it is in my welcome thread of tips that everyone does not read:

New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.

·
98,105 Posts
Roxanne, send Jeff a sack of White Castle I be sure he will move it with out any problems.:wink::wink: Hint Hint....0:)0:)
I'm mad at you for not driving me over to the White Castle store in Vegas :crying:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"...that everyone does not read...".

The answer lies within your question.

Naw just joshing you big guy. We good (fist bump)

"The questions one asks serve to shape the answers they receive".

·
15,438 Posts
Sorry Jeff the next time I leave my Betty at home and you and me drive over to the WC. You know how light Betty,s travel I would had to strap you to the roof.:grin::grin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.