Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Either the Stig or a Jedi warrior......or someone really concerned about head injuries.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if y'all haven't figured it out yet I crave attention. I must not get enough at home or some other kind of psycho bullcrap. I drove my 55 from Murfreesboro, Tennessee to Bowling Green, Kentucky with this full faced helmet on. Loads of looks, tons of head shakes, and several WTF's mouthed :D

I enjoyed it, but was waiting to get pulled over by someone.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
if y'all haven't figured it out yet I crave attention. I must not get enough at home or some other kind of psycho bullcrap. I drove my 55 from Murfreesboro, Tennessee to Bowling Green, Kentucky with this full faced helmet on. Loads of looks, tons of head shakes, and several WTF's mouthed :D

I enjoyed it, but was waiting to get pulled over by someone.
I probably would've done the same thing but with a black helmet. :biglaugh: You can protect your face from the bugs and from the sun!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
I love it. At least I'll know you if I meet you on the highway ! Drove to Memphis & back over the weekend and only saw one SLK headed west on I-40 about 50 miles west of Nashville. It was silver, but no helmet.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love it. At least I'll know you if I meet you on the highway ! Drove to Memphis & back over the weekend and only saw one SLK headed west on I-40 about 50 miles west of Nashville. It was silver, but no helmet.
Wasn't me. I didn't go west of Nashville last weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
See the image below. JonB is wearing red in the middle of the picture. Do you see the the low chain around the edge of the grass? Jon didn't.

It was amusing that they had that chain to stop cars driving on the grass but we all parked up on the one bit of grass that didn't have a chain ;)

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
In Rochester, over the weekend, I saw three prevoiusly unseen SLK's. Typically I only see two others, in my travels, with my hours. Was a treat for sure. One was parked and the other two did NOT acknowledge my waves.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.