Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***FREE TO ENTER FOR MEMBERS***

The September 2019 SLKWorld.com Ride of the Month Competition!!!

Ride of the Month General Rules:

1. The Ride of the Month coordinator will put up a thread on the 1st of each month.
Submissions will be accepted until the 15th of this month (Approx. 4pm est/9pm bst).
After the 15th, a poll will be setup and results posted after the polls close on the 30th.
2. You must own the car.
3. No commercial advertising of any kind allowed when submitting photos,
ie. no license plates from commercial vendors or sponsors. Professional photos are ok.
4. Keep it clean. Cars only (No bathing suit models, etc).
5. Any previous member winner cannot compete again.
6. Only SLK/SLC vehicles from the R170/R171/R172 range are eligible for the contest.
7. Only one vehicle at a time (if you own more than one SLK/C) can be submitted.
8. You may submit 1 photo but no more than 3 photos.
Just submit your photo(s) in the thread.
Upload your pics as attachments. (This helps us).
9. Members caught creating new accounts to increase their score will suffer disciplinary action.
10. Entrants should not solicit votes publicly or by private message for themselves or other entrants. In addition, members that belong to car clubs that have an entrant as a member, should not encourage their members to vote for the entrant. This makes the competition a popularity contest rather than a car contest. Those caught doing so will suffer disciplinary action/removal from competition.
11. In case of a tie, the moderators will decide the winner.
12. Any previous winning member may not enter.

Prizes are:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile for the winner.
* Your car featured on the home page for the winner.
* A free one (1) year premium membership for the winner (if not currently a subscribing member).
* Free automatic entry to the 2019 Ride of The Year Competition.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Late summer and cooler days have arrived here in Hamar, Norway. It does not take away the pleasure of cruising through beautiful landscapes in our SLK :smile:

Most likely we are looking for new great adventures in our 2 seats as you read this :wink:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
My 19 years as an owner of this 2001 SLK 320 has been a great experience, and I am always glad to share it with my fellow SLK owners. As the saying goes, "a car is only original once." Ever since the car was delivered to me brand new, maintenance was definitely a priority. A hobby of mine is car restoration and my hope is to have a "survivor car" with its original paint, upholstery, and trim from the factory. I know that many of you share the same enthusiasm and cherish your SLK's.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New members are welcome to enter.

Our winners include new and long standing members.
All colours, all 3 model types (170/171/172).

Entry is free. See post 1.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
ooohhhh... a rematch of last month's ROTM competition is brewing....!! yum...

·
Super Moderator
24,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only two!

I see many excellent cars on the forum without the prestigious badge.

Standard/Customised
Petrol/Diesel
SLK/SLC
R170/R171/R172
Black/White/Silver/Red/Blue/Green/Yellow
New member/Long standing member

All the above are capable of winning.

Show us yours and be in with a 1 in 3 chance of winning prizes for free.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
My 19 years as an owner of this 2001 SLK 320 has been a great experience, and I am always glad to share it with my fellow SLK owners. As the saying goes, "a car is only original once." Ever since the car was delivered to me brand new, maintenance was definitely a priority. A hobby of mine is car restoration and my hope is to have a "survivor car" with its original paint, upholstery, and trim from the factory. I know that many of you share the same enthusiasm and cherish your SLK's.
I was gonna ask you last month, but hesitated... Is that front and rear bumper oem...?
I know the face-lift, non-facelift and amg r170 bumpers.
This is not one of those.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,875 Posts
I was gonna ask you last month, but hesitated... Is that front and rear bumper oem...?
I know the face-lift, non-facelift and amg r170 bumpers.
This is not one of those.
Please take questions to private messages please :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
2005 SLK 350 Sliver Bullet

Enter My SLK Roadster Here's My THREE Pics

05 SLK 350 (only 51K miles)
OEM AMG Sports Package with rear Spoiler
Custom Red AMG Badged Seats & Red Stitched Steering Wheel
Special Order Work Zeast ST1 18 inch Wheels (Front 225/40R18/Rear 255/35R18 on UltraHi Perfor Mich Pilot Sport 4S Tires)
OEM Wind Deflector

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,060 Posts
@maldoman, when we asked you to post a 3rd pic, it didn't mean to post THREE pics. Your previous entry of 2 pics has been deleted as you are only allowed one entry per month (until you win, if that occurs). :tu:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is posting my girlfriend cheating?

I'm only posting 2 pics so I can add one with my lovely girlfriend later. If she lets me of course.
Delivered in May 1999. Bought by me August 2019. I paid $2900 which is 6% of its original price, yet it retains 100% of its looks and 100% of its fun! Humble but lovable.
First pic is the day I bought it and second is right now in my driveway.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,060 Posts
I'm only posting 2 pics so I can add one with my lovely girlfriend later. If she lets me of course.
Remember, this is a family forum so no bikini or similar pics :wink:

·
Super Moderator
24,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So many beautiful cars on this forum.

Why not share 2 of your best pics and win prizes.

The clock is ticking.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.