Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Disco Mercedes Made it on 2 the German Mercedes Site.... Germans are speechless.....None of the German Mb Members posted a Comment......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Just in Case you missed the Details our Germany Friends got the big Picture. Check out them Details......:( And yes it got Flakes in the Paint.....

That brown with them Flaks in it reminds me of my Aunt Trudi,s Panty Hose from the 1969 Berlin Collection.... The pink is a Match with the Pink Summer Collection from the Vic Secret here from Scottsdale Fashion Mall....

I had 2 check it out 4 myself.......:):):)..... ended up buying several Shades of Pink... from large 2 Micro G String. Do you have any Clue how hard it is 2 wax a black Fiat 500???? That Car got so many small Corners it is a Detailers Night Mare.....:(:(

Ya know it takes a real Men walking around alone on a Sunday Afternoon with a Pink Shopping Bag from Vic Secrets.. at Scottsdale Mall... Stepping outside into the Parking Lot put that Pink Bag on the Roof of a Black Fiat 500 and resists them Wink Winks from them hot bored Scottsdale Women in fancy Cars......:):):)

1 Hot Betty even rolled the Window down and told me i love your Style......:):):) and the Car..... Ghee ........ the last Time a Hot Betty rolled the Window down told me i love your Style was at the Mb Dealer just after she gave me my Amx Card back......:(:(:(:(

Now Kids and Betty,s dont rat me out.... do you have any Idea how hard it is 2 keep a black Car clean......in Arizona ......... I am proud 2 say if i am stupid enuff 2 Pay $ 50.00 for some German Wax i might as well get the best Material 2 put it on that black Sheet Metal.......

I tried Auto Zone Pep Boys the Dealer and and and....... Look it is not my Fault that Vic Secrets uses the finest Material 2 make Knickers.....and they are pink........ i was looking for a more Natural Color...... 2 blend in with them Dish Towels but oh no.......

Ghee and you worry about them 2k Mods on the Slk ..... and u hope your Betty will not find out.....:(:(

Boys have you tried pink Knickers from Large 2 Micro G leaving with an Irish Betty... yes i mixed them in with my Teen Terrorist Undies... But like any good Mother she knows her Kids......:(:(:(

i am so screwed my Betty must think that i am a Cassanova ever since i bought the Fiat...... i am running around with big 2 small Bettys in my Fiat with the Top down...... the Proof is in the Under Wear...... in the Dryer.....:(:( so she thinks.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Now Boys keep in Mind it does not Matter if you have black Fiat 500 or a black Bentley in the Garage as soon as you go out 2 get the Best 2 Wax your Car them Red Flags on your Betty,s Antennas gonna go up......

I screwed up i should have bought them matching Shoes with it my Betty loves Shoes ...... she never would have cared about them pink Knickers in the Dryer...... See even at 50 i still learn........ Prost Car Modders....:Beer::Beer:

Anyway here are the large Pics.......:biglaugh::mad: for the Slk Community .....:rb:rb

Ok take a look at them Pics tell me whats wrong........ Well lets start with the right rear Bumper the Gap is 2 big not up 2 R 171 Specs..... from the Factory. The Car is way 2 high look at the Pic the Nose goes right over the Zement Parking Bar without scratching the Under side of the Bumper never mind the Color Combo ... Them Wheels are 16 Inch not Off Set from Front 2 Rear them Wheels next 2 the R171 in the blue Car have the same Pattern.... The blue Car on the left is a Volkswagen.....:(:(:(

But if just say if...... the are sharing a Household 2 gether and i would say so by the Pattern of the Wheels ...... More Power 2 them.... .... By the Plate i am not an expert i would say some Place in the Middle East.....

You know what makes this Site Special from any Site... No not the Slk .... Like no other Site/ Car Site in the World we love our Cars have different Opts on Cars..... but like a good Family we have our Faults we piss and Moan just like an Italian Family ...... but when we sit around the Dinner Table we eat drink and bigger abit more...... about them Slks the Gap is not right........ i love the Colour i hate it......Blah Blah blah....:mad::mad::mad:

Holly Holmer ...... we as a Forum from around the World we are just so like the Family next Door......:):) :biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts