Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear AMG Private Lounge member,
With much excitement, we would like to inform you that the new AMG Private Lounge is now online. The new platform features a modern layout and refreshed design. It now offers you more possibilities than ever to read exclusive stories and interact with fellow AMG drivers.

To access the new AMG Private Lounge, you will need to follow two steps:
• Login with your Mercedes me ID
• Link your existing AMG Private Lounge account to your Mercedes me ID
The following provides a helpful overview to completing your new registration and entering the new AMG Private Lounge.

Login with your Mercedes me ID
Login to the new AMG Private Lounge at www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge using your personal Mercedes me ID. If you have not done so, you can create your personal Mercedes me ID here.

Linking to your previous AMG Private Lounge account
After logging in to the AMG Private Lounge, you will be prompted to choose one of three options. Please select the option “I am an existing user of the AMG Private Lounge”.

At this time you will be prompted to enter your existing AMG Private Lounge username and your unique migration code. Please enter the following information:
Your username: whatever you use
Your migration code: whatever they sent you
Once completed, your existing AMG Private Lounge account will be linked to your Mercedes me ID and you will gain access the new AMG Private Lounge.

Support

In case you have any questions or need assistance please do not hesitate to send us an email at [email protected].

Please note that all existing AMG Private Lounge members will be required to migrate their accounts to the new AMG Private Lounge to retain existing account information and content.
Kind regards,
Your AMG Private Lounge Team

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble with the new PL?
I had to register as an existing user with a migration code when it came back on line but I’ve tried to access it today and it goes through the register process again so I put in my user name and migration code again and it tells me my account isn’t recognised...
Any ideas???

·
Super Moderator
11,599 Posts
I successfully "re-registered" and got in. Looks much the same as always.

Did not try a second time though after logging out.

·
Super Moderator
11,599 Posts
OK, just tried to access-->wants the code again :surprise: Another time perhaps.

·
93,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, we have technical problems. Please try again later. [5e91d1c0-ee45-44d8-a449-7a97183a5f98]

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi All

@JB yup that's the one same here .

Cheers

Andy

·
Premium Member
5,517 Posts
I had to register as an existing user with a migration code when it came back on line but I’ve tried to access it today and it goes through the register process again so I put in my user name and migration code again and it tells me my account isn’t recognised...
Any ideas???
Exactly the same problem for me:surprise:

·
93,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Confirmed..Thanks Martin! :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Any ideas???
Still giving me the same thing, just checked again. Email non-response yesterday:

does the problem still exist or dit it occure temporarily?

Sorry for your inconvinience!

Replied to that, no response so far. Maybe I'll keep trying as some were eventually able to get in.

·
93,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still giving me the same thing, just checked again. Email non-response yesterday:

does the problem still exist or dit it occure temporarily?

Sorry for your inconvinience!

Replied to that, no response so far. Maybe I'll keep trying as some were eventually able to get in.
I tried again and got right in

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi All
Its now telling me they will get back to me in 48 hours

Cheers

Andy

·
93,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got right in again immediately

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah same here, migration code didnt work, just says no record of that info or something to that effect. This forum is so much better than AMG PL though so I'm nonplussed.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi All
New email off AMGPL today . Login & was asked to update information , Now it is telling me my user name is taken. So email them .

Cheers

Andy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts