Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NC/SC SLK Group will meet on June 11th.

It will be an afternoon of Music, wine, and a beautiful outdoor venue. Its a great way to spend the afternoon with other SLK owners. We will start at 11:15 in the Crescent Bank parking lot on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach which is next door to Bi-Lo. Here is a link showing exactly where the bank is along with a small photo of the bank for you visual learners. :)

https://www.haveanicebank.com/tools/tools.cfm?id=131

Then at 11:45 take a very short ride to La Belle Amie Vineyard in Little River.

The vineyard is having a First Blush of Summer Music Fest. They have two bands planned for the afternoon to play some enjoyable music to listen to or dance to or just sat back and relax.

Some information:

Food Available From: The Vineyard Grille

BEVERAGES (Water, Soda, Beer, & Wine) Available From: La Belle Amie Vineyard

SORRY, ABSOLUTELY NO BEVERAGES OR PETS ALLOWED INTO THIS EVENT

Bring a lawn chair, a good friend and enjoy the company, the music, the wine, and the warmth of the vineyard.

Admission: $8.00 per person (If you bring two cans of food for the food bank it is $6.00 per person)

You can check out the vineyard at http://www.labelleamie.com/index.html

Please reply if you are planning to attend, hope you can make the meet.

Len
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all you NC/SC SLK owners come on down to our next fun meet June 11th. Only two weeks away. Weather should be good for top down and enjoying time with other SLK owners and a day at the vineyard music fest.

Please let Len know you are coming by emailing him at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow...wish I could join you. Have other commitments that day, but, more importantly don't have my new 2012 SLK yet...But I will! Next year!

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only a week away for our meet on June 11th. Weather is looking good come and join us. Send Len an email thar you are coming.

Please let Len know you are coming by emailing him at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts