Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
109,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention members!
Ride of the Month General Rules:

1. The Ride of the Month coordinator will put up a thread on the 1st of each month.
Submissions will be accepted until the 15th of this month (4 pm est). After the 15th, a poll will be setup and results posted after the polls close at the end of the month.
2. You must own the car.
3. No commercial advertising of any kind allowed when submitting pictures,
ie. no license plates from commercial vendors or sponsors.
4. Keep it clean. Cars only (No bathing suit models, etc).
5. Any previous winner cannot compete again.
6. Only SLK vehicles are eligible for the contest.
7. Only one vehicle at a time (if you own more than one slk) can be submitted.
8. You may submit 1 picture but no more than 3 pictures.
Just submit your picture(s) in the thread.
9. Members caught creating new accounts to increase their score will suffer disciplinary action.
10. Entrants should not solicit votes publicly or by private message for themselves or other entrants. In addition, members that belong to car clubs that have an entrant as a member, should not encourage their members to vote for the entrant. This makes the competition a popularity contest rather than a car contest. Those caught doing so will suffer disciplinary action/removal from competition.
11. In case of a tie, the moderators will decide the winner.

Prizes are:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile for the winner.
* Your car featured on the home page for the winner.
* A free one (1) year premium membership for the winner (if not currently a subscribing member).

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Don't forget that you're allowed up to 3 pics... and more pics means more chance of posting a photo that someone will want to vote for! :D

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
883 Posts
Here are my entries :D

Attachments

·
Founding Member 2006
109,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Time to enter all you

non-winners!

·
Founding Member 2006
109,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Time to sign up!!!

Time to sign up!!!

·
883 Posts
I only see one, not sure whether that's what you meant when you wrote "some more".

If you're uploading from an iPhone or iPad, you can only attach one pic per post as iOS names all the photos the same. If you have another, post it in another new post, and I'll move it to your original post above for you, and then tidy up here. :D
Can I upload straight from my Android - Samsung Galaxy S6?
I always have to email the pictures to myself, download and upload on laptop. Can't see a way on here unless upload to a site like Photo Bucket.

Cheers.

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK55 AMG
146 Posts
A couple of fresh photos and an older one.

Attachments

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Can I upload straight from my Android - Samsung Galaxy S6?
I always have to email the pictures to myself, download and upload on laptop. Can't see a way on here unless upload to a site like Photo Bucket.

Cheers.
I'm not sure Phil. I have no Android devices, so don't have the experience to be able to answer your question. Perhaps other that do have can answer or offer advice instead?...

I tend to use Photobucket for posting all my pics though anyway though, as there's a mobile client so I can then post them the same way whether I'm using iPhone, iPad or laptop :D

Reactions: Phil1987uk

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
883 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
109,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sunstrip? you mean his window tint? I have windshield window tint and it should always be internal. :D

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Some great cars yet again - nice to see 'a brace' of 55's too. Good luck to everyone, and Jeff for organizing the ROTM - keep those beautiful cars coming....:wink:

·
Founding Member 2006
109,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks! and again, where is your entry? :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.