Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am in a bit of Trouble tonight...... my beloved Betty knew I would fly in early tonight..... just got back from Las Vegas.... in my Semi......

I thought 23 47 Pm Az was my Save Zone.... aka my Betty is a sleep.....

I could dance with Hounds in the front Yard ....to some classic Tones from the 80th,s......:hb::hb::hb:turns out I was wrong she was awake.......:(

Here she was smiling like Cleopatra with the Dog in her Arms while I was sneaking thru the opening she left me under the Garage Door..... :tu::tu:

3 Days off the Road driving a Semi is priceless... Here I was thinking of BBQ Ribs having a cold one with my Neighbors..... I even had a new Fuel Pump for my Finny in the Trunk that I picked up at a Po. Box. in Lv. ...:hail::hail:...

Nice try she said Berliner...... I got you favorite Beer in the Fridge.....

Wow really..... she went to Bed I went to the Fridge ....... yep there was my favorite Beer.....

and her new wonder Bra with the Honey to do List........:confused::confused::confused:....

sticking out of a Cup.......

Honestly I do not know if that was a Sign from her telling me she is in the Mood or time to pick up Basset Hound explosives in the back Yard.....:(:(..

I did what every confused Member would do on this Forum I woke up my Neighbor and ask him if he got a cold one in the Fridge.......:):)...

So when she tells me tomorrow about the Honey to do List..... I honestly can say....... Betty ..... that German Beer looked mighty fine in the Fridge so did the wonder Bra with the Honey to do List....... but I touched the Beer it was just a tat warm.......

my Neighbors Budweiser was cold..........

LOL once again..... I just flew under the Radar with my Honey to do List.....

Ghee my Betty just does not understand how important my Job is keeping this Household going on her Shoe String Budget......:D:D:D....

and honestly...... been 50 with all the Pills on the Kitchen Counter....... I lost a bit track ......... on her Emo Needs... too....

Let me tell you how I the Berliner ... took it.... well there was my favorite Beer... a Bra..... and a sticky Note.....

The Beer was a bit too warm... the Bra was a Booby Trap.....:):).....

why not have a cold one with the Neighbors drulling over them new Valve Covers with a cold Beer in Hand......

and talk about the Honey to do List.........:hb::hb::hb:

turns out my Eyes...... can not read the Honey to do List ........ tomorrow is my Dot Check up.......

I just hope my Doctor is kind to me to give me another 2 Years on the Road....... away from the honey to do List....... in a wonder Bra.....

li

1 - 2 of 2 Posts