Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto makers really have a scary Job...... They have 2 think ahead cast a wide Range of Emotions from the Gamer Generation 2 the old Fart Generation finding Emotions at a Dealer writing a Check on Impulse.... 2 go Retro 4 what ever Reason......

Mb is on the War Path with the new A Class.... 2 take the Golf out.... I think Mb gonna loose that Race..... That new a Class is bloody ugly no Matter how many Pints of Irish Pints you drink.... that Rear End is just like..... fill in the Blanks....:):)

Pardon my French 4 a Moment.......things are really not that good right now .....

Yep you might have an Slk in the Garage kept an close Eye on the 401K during the Crash...... Good 4 you..... keep in Mind since you got older they change the Fonds on the Owners Man.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:..... Yes it is an Opt pack from Mb....

Keep in Mind so did my Betty....... she hides me Glasses 2 look abit sexy in the Kitchen.....:):) but when Time comes 2 pick up the Hound Poop Daaahhh you need no Glasses.....:mad::mad:

Car Makers are just like my Betty at Home... Abit 2 sneaky...... small Fonds so you cant read what is covered under the Warranty Program.....:)

But i am Happy........:rb:rb I had it all i worked 4 it the Simca the Renault the 1st Date on the Bus ending up in Marocco ......:hail::hail::hail:

That is Retro no Car can give you that feeling back.. No Matter how Rich you are ........:td::td:

So when my Bettys little Bomb came out in the Garage 2 Nite with Complains how her left Boob is not up 2 Par ... I gave her an Option......

I gonna Fly you 2 Germany 2 Tante Lous House and trust me she got more Tats and Piercings than you and your B/F have 2 Gt..... LOOk...

..Car Makers Retro at my House is not a big Wallet 2 buy Retro but it is 3 Generations of Irish Bettys Angry as Hell..... Looking 4 the perfect Car.....

Retro 4 me is not any Different after i sold the R170......:rb:rb.....

4 the Fiat Retro 2 me is Time alone away from my Betty........ them Hounds in the Back Seat drulling .......:(:(:( going 4 a Ride....... AAAhh that Retro Feeling ........

Yep my 1st Love married a dumb Ass .... I moved on ..... but i did not gain anything except that Retro Feeling.....

Life changes except that Retro Feeling ...... i did my Tour in the Slk with 2 Hounds in the Passenger Seat I dropped the Top 2 lookn at the Stars.....

on a lonely Dark Road......:(:(

The Out Come was the same as soon as we pulled in the Garage......

The Honey 2 do List was on the Inside of the Dishwasher......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

abit hard 2 read......:(:(

Honestly what do Automakers know about the Retro Feeling a Persons Emotions.......in an Slk a Lambo.....or on a City Bus......:(

Retro 2 me means the following .... i am over the Hill try to catch up with my Youth no Matter what Car i drive....an Slk a Bentley....... an Amg..... I like the old Days 8 Track the Cassette Player i have no Clue how 2 Program a Vcr...or a Command Center 2 get me Home......:confused::confused::confused:....

Retro 4 Automakers of any Brand... is just a new Version 2 wickle with your Emotions abit 2 to loose that Check Book.....:(

Remember them Beatles ......the Stones ....Frank Zappa.... the Disco Days
the Clash in the 80th..... Life was awesome.......

And than Detroit got us that fancy Slogan.........

Todays Chevrolet is not your Fathers Chevrolet......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thank you Dad..... you showed me how 2 drive a Stick Shift fix a Carb and told me not 2 hang out with that Hot Betty.......

What did i learn?????? Absolutly nothing... except ....... that Hot Betty can,t cook a good Breakfast smoking a Cig.....in her Yoga Pants....

No Matter what i drive them Kids still make Fun of me and ask me 4 $$$$$$......

Automakers call it Retro ...... i call it i screwed up my Life... i never should have.......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts