Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is what i drulled over when i was aKid and i still do today......:):)

here is what my Betty,s Teens drull over it today....... keep in Mind i said my Betty,s Teens...:biglaugh::biglaugh:

no not because it is a A Class with Stickers...... IMHO overpriced Stickers..... no because it good a social Media App ...while Driving....... so much for teaching the Girls..... doing the right Thing....:soap::soap:

I can,t wait for them Girls taking there Thongs and Micro Bras and moving off to College....... to find out that the Rooms has been rented out.... too a bunch of old Guys...... with a Kegger a passion for Hounds and a big Passion for Slot Cars.......

what can i say.... i got the blue Prints for the Le Mans Slot Car Racetrack
in my Desk the old Fashion Way........:biglaugh::biglaugh:......

I failt as a Parent....because i did not follow Oprahs and Dr. Phills advise .....
by kicking my Teen Girls gently in the Rear..... aka Ass.....:(:(.....

I did it the old Fashion Way just like my German Granny tought me ...... kick it hard and ask Questions later.....:mad::mad::mad:

I know Times and Generations change...... and i know my Betty gonna be standing at the End of the Driveway..... with that look.....:hail::hail:.....

I told you so.....

but honestly if they leave the Nest they know how to change a Tire check the Oil and find a Payphone on there Iphone.....:Beer::Beer:...

will i worry .. of Course....

Will i have the empty Nest feeling???? I know i will for a while....

but honestly.....

i can,t wait for the Girls to make it on there own......and have them around for the Holidays.... with there weird Boyfriends..... sometimes i stay up all Night typing away on the Slk Forum....

and Wonder if i should have told the Girls........ most Petro Stations...... aka Gas Stations here in America are Selfservice and no social App gonna fill up your Tank.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts