Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pardon me for posting this.... on a Car Forum.... my Betty is awesome....

Not only....... did she went to Boston.... got her ..... walking on Stage.... accept her CSI Diploma .... at the Tender Age at 42....... as a single Mom... with 2 Kids.....

She just told me tonight that I am special..... and she misses them Nights on the Truck .... me rolling down the Road.... her laying in the Bed...... working on her Degree..... also knowing.... that when I get tired in Gallup Nm she can feel the Trailer Swing a bit..... and the Rumble Strip for 10 Miles.... makes her Pee....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.....

Darn it we had the perfect Relation Ship...... I sang to Jonny Cash....
live and Loud forgetting my Betty is in the Sleeper.....

She did tap me on the Shoulder.... at 4 Am I almost rolled the Truck.... in Nm.... because I thought I was alone....

Last Week ..... I had a Kitchen Fire.......very small.......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:... IMHO...

the Hood caught Fire the Stove..... the Pasta..... and the Lamp Chops.....:hail::hail::hail:....

turns out Dinner was not burned......:Beer::Beer:......

after Dinner she told me....... you burned my favorite Pan......:confused::confused::confused:....

LOL I thought I was in Control......

taking Care of a Kitchen Fire......:hb::hb::hb:.....

OMG....... I am doooooomed..... driving a Truck...... ..... and been the perfect Boyfriend at 50........ aka what I see on the Road......

I can .... on the Road....... but ruining.... her perfect Pan....... just does not fly with .....my Betty....... with 1 MIO Miles under my Belt.........:confused::confused:

Reactions: Dave54

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
With age comes wisdom - for some.

Glad to see that you're one of the fortunate ones, my friend.

May you and yours have a great weekend enjoying one another.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts