Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this clip from the BBC nature documentary, World's Sneakiest Animals, English naturalist and photographer Chris Packham explains and demonstrates the reason why the mischievous monkeys at the Uluwatu Temple in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia, aggressively try to steal things from tourists, like sunglasses, hats, and iPhones, that are completely useless to them.

·
AND MABEL
13,806 Posts
I doubt giving the cheeky monkeys (aka the neds) round here a couple of eggs will get you your phone back. Though they're stupid enough that maybe a half bottle of Buckfast may work. :D

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
I'm currently having to watch videos without sound as the speakers on my pc are broken.. surely no-one could be surprised by the antics of the monkeys they are just doing what comes naturally.

I could not understand what the guy was saying, but he was a nincompoop to have his phone so easily stolen... perhaps it was deliberate for the film.

Hope Clive gets some new speakers soon so I can make more sense of what I am watching.. :wink::wink::wink:

Rule of thumb for me when travelling.. all valuables in zipped inside pockets. nothing worth stealing in my handbag. :smile::smile::smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts