Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Car show season has drawn to a close, I ended it with 15 various awards and a big trophy for the first time. It was a nice season, meant to drive more and show less, but couldn't help myself. Now after 4 seasons, that should make 50 various awards, plaques, and trophies (haven't exactly counted them yet, but started this season with 35 so it should be about right). I'll be posting my usual end of season display, if the weather will give a break on a weekend. Season was highlighted by 2 Track Days (1 at Mid-Ohio, 1 at Pittsburgh International) and an Auto Cross event in Circleville Ohio at the Circleville raceway (Pro go cart track). I have to admit, the Auto Cross event, was the most fun, the full track events were a cross between fun and sheer terror. It's eye opening when you find out you aren't at the top of the food chain! Being on the racetracks with some fire breathers was a reality check for sure. All in all it was a fun driving and showing season, the Dawg is in semi hibernation for the winter, only out on cold dry days. It's sad when this time of year rolls around.

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This season's awards, sorry about the bad lighting, my drive doesn't get much sun in November directly.

[/IMG]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts