Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dear AMG Private Lounge member,
We are excited to present you the brand-new AMG Performance Wear! The collection has been developed specifically for sports-oriented Mercedes-AMG drivers and perfectly reflects AMG’s look and feel.

https://www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge/registration/welcome

AMG Performance Wear features superb aesthetics and is also very comfortable under different conditions - perfect fit, low-weight, high breathability, excellent moisture management. Inspired by AMG Driving Performance and steered by the unparalleled ASSOS of Switzerland know-how, the Swiss have developed a world first for the automotive industry. With the launch of AMG Performance Wear, ASSOS of Switzerland pursues the same high aims as Mercedes-AMG’s engineers: applying innovative technologies to bring out the height of performance by sports-oriented drivers.

It has a range of eleven high-tech products in the Edition 1 in eight different sizes. With excellent fit, low weight, high breathability and optimum moisture wicking, AMG Performance Wear helps you maintain performance even on demanding drives.

As an AMG Private Lounge member, you have the exclusive option to access the AMG Performance Wear online shop before everyone else, ahead of the official launch. Don’t hesitate and secure your favorite pieces now! Visit the AMG Private Lounge to learn more about the brand-new AMG Performance Wear.
Your AMG Private Lounge Team

Attachments

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,471 Posts
I guess my AMG is not good enough to get me into the private lounge. Must be because I don’t have a Kleemann supercharger. I have given them my VIN, but for some reason, I cannot gain access even though I have tried for several months now. I’m throwing in the towel with Mercedes. They can keep their private lounge.

·
96,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing.
I don't see what my Supercharger has to do with your issue with the AMG Lounge

·
3,471 Posts
Well, you do have access to the private lounge. According to the engine under the hood of my car, I am currently the owner of an AMG. For some reason however, my AMG is not granting me access to the private lounge – yours does; QED.

·
96,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, you do have access to the private lounge. According to the engine under the hood of my car, I am currently the owner of an AMG. For some reason however, my AMG is not granting me access to the private lounge – yours does; QED.
I do not access or have ever accessed the AMG private lounge.
As Groucho Marx said:

"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"

·
3,471 Posts
Mea Culpa. It was my understanding that you rained terror upon the denizens of the lounge. After all you are the guru of all things AMG. My apologies Sensei.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well I'm not a cheap skate by any means but for us Canadians the jacket alone works out to $800 :surprise: add in the postage and we are getting close to $1000.....eeerrr I think I will pass. I think they were aiming at the GT / GTR / S class AMG owners, not us low life's in the cattle class SLK :frown:

·
96,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent you a check...did you not get it? :D

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK 5.4 M113
1,438 Posts
My CLK got me into the Private Lounge :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Being Elite is so enlightening!

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
6,209 Posts
Whilst I purchased a private lounge jacket which I wanted but which was expensive, the prices for this AMG Performance Wear is way to high. I would much rather spend my money on my car than very over priced poser clothing.

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
3,559 Posts
I guess my AMG is not good enough to get me into the private lounge. Must be because I don’t have a Kleemann supercharger. I have given them my VIN, but for some reason, I cannot gain access even though I have tried for several months now. I’m throwing in the towel with Mercedes. They can keep their private lounge.
It's ok for a free calendar every year :grin:
I assume the VIN could have been used by a previous member?
I am a member and I did need to show my Registration document.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.