Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
called my Mom..... told ... her about my Vac. Honey she said...... its snowing in Kansas..... bring your Moon Boots and Walk Man .....:confused::confused::confused: and the John Deer.... is frozen to the Ground.....:confused::confused::confused::confused:......

Make shure you pick up some Hydraulic Oil..... to get the Deer running.... and some Beer for that lazy Husband of mine...... aka your Step Dad......:soap::soap::soap:.......

Ghee Mom........ i gotta go..... my Dispatcher just told me England is bombing the Hell out of Berlin......

and they need Truck Drivers.......

You know what sucks taking a Vac. as a Trucker...... running 158k a Year..???

I trust my Cummins Engine..... ignore the Engine Light on the Dash..... hoping to make it Home... to listen to my Betty Bitch.... while my Computer tells me you are out of driving Hours in that friendly english Voice........

Darn it my Vac is doomed.......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....... Woollys Sister just told me where to turn....:confused::confused::confused:

All that aside i love been at Home watching my Betty working a 8 to 5 Job..... while i just got Home drinking a cold Beer......:tu::tu:.......

Yep Life is a Journey.....as a Trucker......:):):)..... till i ask the Devil..... why did the H and S rub off my Betty,s Cheeks......
:biglaugh::biglaugh:....

Here is what she said...... ask your Betty..... you are onVac.......:mad::mad::mad:

OOOh Boy.....:td:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts