Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I managed to get into the back of the SLK on a Costco run. That's 4 sacks of 30 pounds of salt, 1x 20 pounds of rice, 1x 20 pounds of flour and some assorted items.

I still managed to have the top down. With the back weighed down, and having the top down for a lower center of gravity, and having the transmission in S mode, this thing really zips around corners!

I neglected to take a photo of how I had it all packed in the trunk.

How full have you managed to load up the SLK?

-K

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,360 Posts
He drinks it!

·
Registered
512 Posts
How full have you managed to load up the SLK?

-K
I'm the master of packing SLK boot up to the seals and using every possible space available. I used it for hauling my stuff between London and Munich on a few occassions for long stays of a few weeks.

You can pack small things in the spare wheel area and under boot cover, some in the small space between roof cover and car body, etc.

Attached is the picture from my last trip between Munich and London, last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
My son like to joke that "yeah....you could stuff a body in there!"
UK Border Control share this idea with your son. They searched my boot once and when I asked what they are looking for so I can help them, I was told they are looking for a person. So according to them you can smuggle a person in SLK boot ... I will always hate them for interrupting my late night snack and dragging me out of car for such ridiculous search.

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
1,658 Posts
Naaaaah! You need to cut the body up to get it in the boot of an slk and it messes up the carpets .........

Oops. Did I say that out loud?

Lol:burnout:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.