Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and still trying to find my way around . I have obtained a lot of information about my slk from this forum in the past . I hope one day will be able to contribute some useful information . Thanks to all the members who have posted messages relating to questions I had about my slk .:tu:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome Aboard... from Weddington, NC

I am new to this site and still trying to find my way around . I have obtained a lot of information about my slk from this forum in the past . I hope one day will be able to contribute some useful information . Thanks to all the members who have posted messages relating to questions I had about my slk .:tu:
You are very welcome. Thank you for becoming a part of our very knowledgeable community.:)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi from the Isle of Wight.

I'm sure you'll find you can contribute sooner rather than later. This lot seem to be quite gentle on us new people, even if we put our foot in it.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts