Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you SLK World for this new forum fo rthe Norhtern California SLK Enthusiasts to communicate. :rb

As we get our participants to use this, remember that you can always view QuickTime movies of our past events here:
http://home.comcast.net/~motzko/Steves_SLK_Page.html

WE will start getting out the word! :tazz:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
My driving about Northern Cali, it's one of the best places I've ever been and I'd love to be living over there and apart of the Norhtern California SLK Enthusiasts.

Hope to see loads of pics of all the fun your having up over there..

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Wheel shop in south bay or peninsula?

Has anyone had a good experience with a south bay wheel shop that will do chrome wheel repairs? Two of the ones that came with my car could use cosmetic repair. I bought a separate set and took the originals off, but the new ones are 17s instead of the 18s that came with the car. Great for all-season tires and daily use, but I'm looking to get the 18s rechromed while they are off the car and put them back on for summer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Has anyone had a good experience with a south bay wheel shop that will do chrome wheel repairs? Two of the ones that came with my car could use cosmetic repair. I bought a separate set and took the originals off, but the new ones are 17s instead of the 18s that came with the car. Great for all-season tires and daily use, but I'm looking to get the 18s rechromed while they are off the car and put them back on for summer.

Thanks!
There is a shop on Winchester in Campbell- on the right just past the San Tomas/Camden overpass headed towards Los Gatos. The name escapes me at the moment but I had some chrome work run through there and a friend had his motorcycle wheels chromed and color matched. Their focus is Car wheel refurb. They had a bunch of guys on buffers reworking wheels while I did a walk through. They were ok when I used them a few years ago. I'll try and find the name. YMMV

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice to see the group on this site. Steve and Tom do a fantastic job of putting together our meets and the drives are always a blast. How can they not be with the cars we're driving!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts