Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you everything over the past 2 years. I had such a blast with my SLK 350 05' and turned a lot of heads in the same time. I sold my car today and well put in delivery this week. Sad to say goodbye to it but am looking into a 4 door sedan like a M5 or E63, so it was just the right time.

Leaving you with some recent pictures of the complete project.

Attachments

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)Good luck! It's a bridge we'll all cross(ed) eventually. I sold my SLK after I got a 4x4, four door, four passenger vehicle. Can't say I won't be back.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot guys. I cant say that i wont be back either. Maybe a few years down the line ill definitely be looking into the r172 55

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
May want to introduce the new owner to this site perhaps. Do hang around and don't be a stranger.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,560 Posts
Good luck!

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
You'll be back. :) Always enjoy reading your post. E63 gets my vote, I want one too, not enough garage spaces and I don't need 5 cars. lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll be back. :) Always enjoy reading your post. E63 gets my vote, I want one too, not enough garage spaces and I don't need 5 cars. lol
Thanks you all. Yeah I am looking into a e63 but im just having a hardtime finding one in white, which is the color i decided i wanted for the next car/project. Yeah and im sure your garage doesnt need any more firepower with an slk and the 911, which btw looks so stunning. Really tempting me to change my 4 door sedan decision.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Both E63 and M5 are great cars, although both a little large for me.

Have you considered a C63? Different from the E63 but probably easier to find in the options you want, I find it to be more common, and of course at a cheaper price point.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Thanks you all. Yeah I am looking into a e63 but im just having a hardtime finding one in white, which is the color i decided i wanted for the next car/project. Yeah and im sure your garage doesnt need any more firepower with an slk and the 911, which btw looks so stunning. Really tempting me to change my 4 door sedan decision.
White is what I would had recommend, it looks stunning. Good luck in your search.

Here are a few examples, simply stunning

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Good luck, enjoy your new motor.. Drop in from time to time.. C63 would be pretty interesting to me, though the M5 would be very nice too and it's not like the E63 would be really awful.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Did you sell it to John and Shirley???

Spotted a '05 SLK 350 Black/Black Sunday (the 7th) up here in Redwood country . . . they pulled over and we chatted . . . said they had just bought the car and they were from the Bay Area . . . so maybe the new owners of your car? . . . told them to check out and join the forum. (Had my camera, should have taken a picture . . . just too excited to actually see and meet fellow SLK owners.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.