Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning my SLK280 since 2006, i have finally found its replacement and will be getting my new car in January. I am trading the Slk in against the new car and will be absolutely gutted to see it go. I have loved every minute with the car and it ahs never let me down and given me many fond memories of days cruising about with the roof down.
Also massive thanks to this forum. I have not been on much for the last year but have been checking periodically, but at the start of owning my Slk it erally helped me understand the car and share my enthusiasm with other members.
My new choice of motor is the new E92 M3 Edition model in Monte Carlo Blue. the colour and engine are what attracted me to the car the most, and as much as i will miss the roof down action, i will also once again have 4 seats and a big boot. :biglaugh:

SO good luck Slkworld and good luck to all the members, i hope everyone shares the sames joys i did with my slk, and also gets the same benefits of using this forum.

i will probably check in from time to time anyway..

:Beer:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I just was surprised when I saw you online, wrote a message in your profile. Congrats on the new car, I saw some pics of that colour online may I say good taste it looks absolutely superb.

Keep in touch, visit the forum often

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey MO. thanks mate for the pm.
i hardly get a minute this weather to get onto the forums, this recession means i have to work extra hard when in the office unfortunately.
another reason i have to sell is that i got engaged and marriage is next year, so a more practical car is needed for the future years.R)

good to see you still got the 55. :tu:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Hey MO. thanks mate for the pm.
i hardly get a minute this weather to get onto the forums, this recession means i have to work extra hard when in the office unfortunately.
another reason i have to sell is that i got engaged and marriage is next year, so a more practical car is needed for the future years.R)

good to see you still got the 55. :tu:
Thank YOU! :) well thats jolly good news to hear....CONGRATS :tu:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I wondered where you had got to. Congrats on the engagement, and good luck with the new car - at least you'll still have the Caterham for your 'Fresh Air Fix':)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks folks.
woolly, i actualy never got round to posting pics of the caterham up, you musta asked me like 2 years ago for them haha.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Post piccies of the new ride when you get it. Do visit as often as you wish.

Reactions: N4PWJ
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.