Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I know a few people are in the Texas area. There's a drivers day at the texas world speedway 2nd and 3rd DEc with the Lone star PCA club.

http://www.lsrpca.com/DE/DE.html here are the guys who run it. On there you’ll find a tech form you’ll need a garage to fill in.

this is the site you actually register for the event and pay http://www.clubregistration.net/ once your logged in you can see who else will be there and the cars.

any queries just ask. Its a great weekend and plenty of nice cars and a cool little town for a little night life. I'm hoping so far there will be a good Merc turn out with two SL55 and two SLK 55 already considering joing in.

All you need is a helmet and a signed tech form for you car. Also if your heading anywhere between the DFW College station route there will be a mini caravan for the journey.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This weekend was a blast. Pitty no-one else could get out. he's a pic of the beast wearing the stickers with pride. ;)

I'll post more.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Nice photos mate. I'm sure everyone would like to see more.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm afraid there not magnets mate, just stickers. Although I may get some magnets with the same design. A local shop made them for free and put there phone number on there.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
easty, the pics are beautiful. Your ride always looks clean and shiny.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. It wasn't great for taking pics. very dull and early morning and bloody freezing so I ruhed like hell. they didnt turn out too bad.

·
Founding Member
337 Posts
Darn....I missed it too.....and I would have gone if I had checked here earlier!!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Teach you guys to keep checking the MB Event sfolder on SLKWorld.. If it's happening and it's worth thinking about its in here. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts