Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
*Registered
2015 SLK250 CDI
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Slk at last .
It's a Polar White 250 CDI AMG sport with lots of toys .
Very pleased with it , pick it up from the dealers and my wife and I headed off for home . I was driving first , 60 mile trip , 30 miles in we decide to change drivers . Rain stopped roof down . Then came across a major accident so divert , picture us in a nearly new car fresh from a valeting , end up going down a pot holed gravel road , had a herd of deer run out in front of us nearly hit them , cows in the middle of the road for ten minutes , then down a lane towards a raging ford that we could not cross several 10point turns and I even had to get out and push when we got stuck in mud . All I could think about was my alloys and body kit 3 and a half hours later we were home and touch wood no damage . :grin:

Try to put some pictures up.
Michael.

Attachments

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
That is quite some car and quite some hairy moments in an eventful journey home. Well done on a successful twosome - a day to remember for some time to come.

Pic looks good - nice one.

Reactions: stagwcb

·
*Registered
2017 SLC43
1,903 Posts
Very nice. My experience is that they are pretty robust for a sporty car. The alloys are incredibly easy to kerb but the ground clearance and actual suspension strength seem more than enough for potholed UK roads.

You'll love it!

·
Founding Member 2006
108,893 Posts
yes, it is not updated in your garage but in your profile. the info in garage does not 'talk' to the profile info.

Vehicle: Slk 250 CDI amg sport

Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great car. I'm a little jealous.:wink:
I didn't want to be the one saying that ........ but facts are facts and the truth will 'out'. :burnout:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.