Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all,

My wife and I bought this 2001 320 new from Phoenix Motors about this time ten years ago. Never joined a forum, and in fact really didn't drive the car much except on "date night" so as of today it has just over 27k miles on it.

Now I've started using it more for commuting, so I had it detailed and am shopping for a new stereo. I found this site while searching for help on installing a new stereo and found it very useful.

Hope to chat with some of you soon.

Doug

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,458 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Yet another AZ member! Glad to have you here. See you out on the 101.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Hi Doug! Welcome from Tucson! You still got original tires on that baby? Glad you decided to say hello:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! Wet sounds good right now. We need the rain, even if I did just get the SLK washed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks! Funny you should mention tires. Yes, they are original, or at least the rears were until last week. One picked up a nail, and Discout Tires wouldn't repair it because the tires are over ten years old. I went ahead and had the rears replaced. Wasn't ready for that!

·
Registered
512 Posts
welcome... from washington, DC!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts