Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the driver's side tail light? I want to measure the voltage when I apply the brakes to make sure the issue isn't with the wiring.

I have refurbished my tail light twice in the last 5 years and I am having issues again. I have removed the tail light and inspected it but don't see any visual issues. I am going to measure the voltage for the circuit board on the tail light assembly too.

I search for tail light wire, tail light diagram and didn't come up with anything.

Thank you in advance.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,480 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was there earlier this morning. Haven't located what I am looking for in their maze of documents. I guess my coffee didn't kick in yet.

I "guess" this is what I need...
http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd/DownloadPdf?id=107251

I have no clue how to read this and will bring it to the mechanic. I just want to stick the prongs of my volt meter into the pins of the connector that plug directly into the tail light. E3e4 is what I want to check.

Is this the diagram for the wiring harness near the engine where you hook the smart top to or is it the wiring diagram for the tail light connector?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.