Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated with report on Sydney SLK November Coffee & Car Torque - 24 November

UPDATED WITH REPORT ON SYDNEY SLK COFFEE & CAR TORQUE - PARRAMATTA 24 Nov.
SEE LATEST POST

The Sydney Group's Magnificent Seven SLKs are meeting for coffee and talk about all things SLK and welcome other owners to come along and enjoy lively conversation and participate in future drives.
TIME: 10am
DATE: Sunday November 24
LOCATION: beside the river in the main Parramatta Park adjoining the CBD.
ACCESS: Enter from Pitt Street (one way north) at the intersection of Macquarie Street. Turn left on entering and follow the one-way drive around to find the café. Look for the parked SLKs.
Respond here if you are interested and I will PM you personal contact details.
Sean

Attachments

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi slk320chick,
I noted your appreciation - thank you.
Why doncha come down to the really deep south from Chicago the windy city? Spring is a great time in Sydney - it is warm, we have those great beaches and this week we are even free from bushfires!
Seanmacc

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,883 Posts
Yes Chicky! You can drive there. Like Google maps says, take a left at San Francisco

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Walter,
My navigator is making good progress and is still in the "workshop" but well enough that I can make it for the meeting too. I am really looking forward to the change of pace!
Sean

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After days of indifferent weather and heavy rain periods, the sun emerged and shone brightly for our Coffee and Car Torque morning in Parramatta Park overlooking the river. It was also perfect weather for top down driving and photographs. This shot was taken by Adam after the obligatory inspection and discussion of engines. The cars look as if they are asking for more!

We have more events planned so keep watching this site. If you want to join us, PM me and I will send you more information.

Sean

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts