Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys im thinking of putting original rear lights back on my car slk350 171 because of the brake light problem on my smoked versions ie a few leds have gone but don't think it would look that good with the 3rd brake light on the boot still being smoked so would anyone in the uk like to swop there original 3rd brake light for an amg smoked one

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
Well, since we live in the same town then I may be closest to you?
I will do a swap if you like?
Let me know then we can arrange to meet up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, since we live in the same town then I may be closest to you?
I will do a swap if you like?
Let me know then we can arrange to meet up.
thanks I will be in touch later in the month as ive holiday booked from work to do the light swop

·
Super Moderator
11,494 Posts
Please let a mod know the trade has been completed so that we may close this thread. :tu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts