Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to make an emergency clinic appointment today as as my blood sugar has suddenly gone through the roof, and they managed to fit me in to the smaller clinic just down the road from the main one in Sutton Bridge.

It's a small clinic with an equally small car park, so I was quite surprised when I came out, to find a near enough identical car to mine parked near me. I also spotted an identical one coming out of the school yesterday, so it might have been the same one.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,050 Posts
did you ask them to join us at slkworld.com?

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Some of us have business cards with SLKWorld info on one side and personal contact information on the reverse. You can leave them on the driver window sill near the door handle. IMO its a polite and unobtrusive way to say "I'm a SLK enthusiast....would you like to join us on the website and/or start a conversation?" I also left a few with my MB Service Rep and he thought it was a great idea.

Just call me SLKWorldStalkerMan! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a good idea, I've never really seen any of the drivers. Spotted another identical one just now in Tesco in Holbeach. Again no driver to be seen and I have Youth Club shortly so didn't have time to hang about and say hello!

·
98,050 Posts
i put the slkworld business card in their door window

·
98,050 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put my SLK World sticker on the bumper today. And as I was back at the clinic today, I asked my nurse, and the owner of the SLK I spotted works there.

·
98,050 Posts
on the bumper!!! Blasphemy!!!

·
98,050 Posts
sorry. just my preference. no stickers at all on our baby. the only exception seems to be the slkworld decal for the windblocker

·
98,050 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry. just my preference. no stickers at all on our baby. the only exception seems to be the slkworld decal for the windblocker
To be fair, it's the only one I have on there. I don't do stickers generally but it doesn't look offensive!

I've even given up on the furry steering wheel cover and fluffy dice since I got the SLK.... :biglaugh:

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
I am greedy I have two One one the outside of the rear window to block the umovable dealer sticker grrrr and one on the wind blocker. I would have one on the front but I was sent the wrong stickers for some other forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.