Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there aren't too many car nuts like Bill and I however I thought I'd drop this in here in case you need to run out and get a cup of coffee Sunday morning. Bill and I will be there bright/early. There's always a good showing at the last Sunday of the month even though this Sunday may be a little on the cool side.
FWIW...

Next weekend is the last Sunday of the month (Jan 30th),
which means it's time to cruise to SuperCar Sunday in Woodland Hills!

It's always cool to see a group of awesome cars roll in to a car meet together... that's us

For those in Ventura County,
Let's start our cruise at Johnny Rockets Camarillo.
Be there by 5:45am or you'll have to catch up to us

If you are closer to Woodland Hills,
Meet us at the car meet and join us when we leave for the brunch run cruise.

Muscle, Antique, European Supercars, Performance, Custom, Hot Rods, Street Rods there all there.

The SuperCar Sunday car meet normally packs-in 400+ cars parked at any given moment.
People start rolling in around 6:00am and leave sometime after 10:00am.

We’ll leave just before 10:00am for the brunch run.

The weather should be warm so, as long as the winds don't kick in that morning we should see a great turnout.

Here’s the discussion link on the website
http://www.westcoastgearheads.com/showthread.php/1651-We-re-Cruising-to-SuperCar-Sunday-on-January-30th-We-start-in-Camarillo-Be-There!

Glenn Eldridge, WestCoast GearHeads.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
I would have gone if this was posted up earlier. My car is currently in 8 different pieces getting prepped for the track next weekend!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad. Your car is exactly what these get-togethers are for.
It happens every Sunday morning however the last Sunday of the month is the big daddy show. Good luck at the track next weekend.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'll be honest...
I'd love to go IF it was later.
Few things on this world will get me to wake up at that time.
I wonder why these events aren't until noon, I'd be up if it was from 10 to 12 :)
Have fun guys!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
I'll be honest...
I'd love to go IF it was later.
Few things on this world will get me to wake up at that time.
I wonder why these events aren't until noon, I'd be up if it was from 10 to 12 :)
Have fun guys!
All the supercar drivers are extreme type A personalities and are up and working by 6AM during the weekday anyway! (and the lotto winners never went to bed in the first place and won't hit the sack till noon) :biglaugh:

haven't you noticed? most lambo/ferrari meets start around 6 AM (bout same time as the stock market for the West Coast), most MB Audi BMW meets are around noon, and Honda/Toyota/VW meets are at night. Some people might think there is a correlation between age and time of the meet, but i've been to a couple of the supercar meets, and sure, you see a bunch of 'elderly' guys with their older exotic cars, but you also see a lot of 20 somethings with brand new exotics at the early morning meets as well.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Saw some videos on 6speedonline, looks like it was a great turnout and lots of fun. You guys have any pics? Do share

1 - 8 of 8 Posts