Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
That's it...I'm trading in the 55 for one of these bad boys.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
holy smokes batman...

that the new Veyron beater that smart have been promising?

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
holy smokes batman...

that the new Veyron beater that smart have been promising?
Imagine a smart breaking the 300kmh barrier, I am sure the owner will enjoy having to experience the doors falling off and the car breaking into bits and bobs. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't know if it's been posted on here, but check out the videos of the Diablo Smart. 'Busa engine in a SMART. Several videos. Funny as hell. One even shows a drag race against an Enzo. The Enzo does not win.R)

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Don't know if it's been posted on here, but check out the videos of the Diablo Smart. 'Busa engine in a SMART. Several videos. Funny as hell. One even shows a drag race against an Enzo. The Enzo does not win.R)
This is some kind of nasty.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The only problem with this photo is the Ontario plates. It should have had Quebec plates, because the northern Quebecers have some really ****in' weird ideas. I know, because I live in Northern Ontario and when you see something like this, the plates say it all!

·
Registered
12 Posts
speed of what?

re: the 300 kph barrier being broken by the smart- hey, it can happen, but you need a big plane to push it from

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sorry, guys, I'm a bit Slow. but is there really a "hot rod" smart, or is this a poser/joke?
No, I've seen other videos of Smart "Diablo" on YouTube. It's a stripped-down version of a Smart with a Suzuki Hayabusa engine sitting where the passenger seat would be. The Suzuki Hayabusa used to be the fastest production motorcycle in the world. I think the engine has close to 200hp - combine it with the light weight of a stripped-down Smart car and it can probably beat a Ferrari, if safety is not your main concern.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Don't forget that Brabus make ACTUAL versions of all smart models.
My Forfour Brabus is a hoot. Outperforms a Golf GTI with twice the luxury and ten times the rarity!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Yes is a Mercedes, but I kinda lost the rest of the identity with all the logos on the back. If you put a V12 in a Smart, don't you kinda lose the "Smart-ness"? :biglaugh:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I drove a Smart Car (U S spec.) a few months ago. The standard drivetrain is too much for the suspension. I would not want to drive one on the street with more power.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts