Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a venue available for lunch on Sunday 20 December, at 14:30 :grin:
(and thanks to Russ for the suggestion)

Dog & Hedgehog Inn (Dadlington)
2 The Green
Nuneaton
CV13 6JB

Who would like to join us for lunch? :grin:

I've made a provisional booking, and now I need to confirm numbers (by the end of this coming weekend, if possible). :smile:

Please reply to this thread (or PM me directly) to confirm if you're joining us, and how many (e.g. Dave + 1 for me).

The menu will be their Sunday Lunch menu, which is basically Sunday Roast or Fish & Chips (I don't have full details yet). Regular roast is £12.95, and the 3-roast lunch is £15.95 (I've read that if you have the 3-roast option, then you shouldn't plan on having a pud)! :D

Menu now included in post #32 here: http://www.slkworld.com/2491906-post32.html :grin:

We have to pre-order... choices needed by Thursday 17 Dec. :tu:

18 Confirmed: R)
  • dbgrn: Dave + Heather
  • RacingBlue: Russ + William
  • ZeroZero: Andy
  • gordonian: Gordon
  • Col
  • DPA: Dave + Pam
  • PetenLissa: Pete + Lissa
  • Simon cliffe: Simon + June
  • Zenman 63: Ian + Caren + Oliver
  • Paul Spencer: Paul + Tracy

·
Founding Member 2006
108,830 Posts
I'll be there also! Gordon will be my shotgun!

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be there also! Gordon will be my shotgun!
That would be cool Jeff, but it's a long way to travel just for lunch... even though it's with us! ;) :D

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
883 Posts
I will let you know before next week ? just need to check Christmas plans etc.

Reactions: dbgrn

·
883 Posts
Confirmed Myself & Lucy. Looking forward to it. Anyone know of any nice spas/hotels near the location? As we're thinking of staying on the Saturday for a meal and drinks. If meeting 1430 on the Sunday gives us loads of time. Anyone else fancy it let us know.

Reactions: 55russamg and dbgrn

·
**Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,855 Posts
Confirmed Myself & Lucy. Looking forward to it. Anyone know of any nice spas/hotels near the location? As we're thinking of staying on the Saturday for a meal and drinks. If meeting 1430 on the Sunday gives us loads of time. Anyone else fancy it let us know.
Stayed at Sketchley Grange for an over spa stay last month, that is really close by and might be worth a look Phil!

·
883 Posts
Stayed at Sketchley Grange for an over spa stay last month, that is really close by and might be worth a look Phil!
Cheers Col, will check it out.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone that's confirmed so far! :) The tentative booking I made was for 15 people, but I can change this before confirming, if needed.

If there's anyone else that would like to join us please let me know asap (before the end of the weekend, if possible).

Thanks, Dave :D

Reactions: Phil1987uk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Definite Maybe?

This isn't going to help, as the best I can say for Tracy and myself is maybe. And I appreciate that you've got to confirm the booking and a maybe doesn't cut it. The problem is, I can't be in 2 places at the same time and I won't know about the other commitment for a little while yet. I'd love to be there as I've thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of trips out, and I feel doubly bad, because I voted for the Sunday Lunch option too. Dave, Russ, if someone drops out please bear me in mind to 'possibly' take over their cancellation, but as it stands at the moment I can't say either way.
Paul

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shall I come in my Mini...?
I'd rather you didn't... and I still hadn't recovered from seeing you in it on Facebook either! :nerd:

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just to let everyone know that I confirmed the booking for 18 of us at the weekend, and they've said that they'd like us to pre-order... I'm still waiting for the menu though, which I'll share as soon as I have it... :D

Reactions: Phil1987uk
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.