Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I finally reached my destination. checkered flag city of this fantastic trip. I'll update the other post with my final images.

Messing around on the net I found a cool R&D position. applied, a day later after a grueling phone interview I got a cool offer and accepted.

Funny thing is it's in Savannah, Georgia. R)

This one will be a 3 day trip across the states rather than the 12 week holiday i was forced to go through from dallas to seattle.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
If you get near Phoenix, give us a shout. Glad to treat you to a lunch or dinner. Congrats on the gig. Savannah is a very "unique" place to live. Very strong heritage and mired in their southern traditions.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Congrats Brian!! Georgia, huh? LOL...you're gonna stick out like a sore thumb! :biglaugh: (with a nice ride though :tu:) 'em suthnrs arnt gun no wata maka u.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you get near Phoenix, give us a shout. Glad to treat you to a lunch or dinner. Congrats on the gig. Savannah is a very "unique" place to live. Very strong heritage and mired in their southern traditions.
Thanks loads for the offer mate. i may be heading across past denver and not getting that low but the offer is fantastic. :hail:

mtiede - is that a challange? :tu:

thanks everyone for the comments, i really wanted to be in seattle for the outdoors and friends. but it's just the way things go.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: Congratulations and good luck! Savannah is a nice place. I admire your flexibility.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys should be setting of tomorrow. may take it easy i have a few days.

don't forget to send in your guess on how long it takes to travel coast to coast here for a chance to win $100 slkworld shop voucher

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.