Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered NO SLK but an SL 550
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
aah..........and here is the culprit that fomented the "bash Jeff" brouhaha. Here is what I was trying to post.

Car cover box never opened. It is MB OEM and sells for $200. It has the MB logo on the front and MB markings on the rear.

Wheels are MB OEM, REFURBISHED. They are 18" and include one front and one rear rim. They were part of the

The rims were slightly bent when I hit a hole in the pavement. Insurance covered 2 new rims so I paid the core charge and had them refurbed by an Acu-Tru facility. The rims, if new, are around $700 each. I have about $900 in the pair (core, Acu-Tru, shipping) and about $200 in the cover. I think this is the part number for one of the rims. 17240117027X19 .... they are style 7.

I think $1000 is a fair price for the entire lot. Depending upon your location I will take care of the delivery. (Last time I said I'd pay shipping the guy lived in Seattle !!).

I will give you my personal guarantee on these items. If they are not as advertised I will take them back.....assuming they are not used of course.

I also have some new and used center console parts for a 2009 SLK 300. Things like cupholders, cupholder replacement, etc. Can send pics if interested.

Here is my direct e-mail account.

[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.