Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last video ended in Straiton. From there I headed east towards New Cumnock. Whilst not as spectacular as some of the roads Trev @Trev5 's been travelling, this road provides some great views of the southern Scottish countryside and gave me the occasional chance to unleash some of Mabel's horses. >:D

Highlights here ……

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,472 Posts
My last video ended in Straiton. From there I headed east towards New Cumnock. Whilst not as spectacular as some of the roads Trev @Trev5 's been travelling, this road provides some great views of the southern Scottish countryside and gave me the occasional chance to unleash some of Mabel's horses. >:D
Hi Davie,
Your right that I've been driving some great roads in the French Alps during this Years Road Trip, but the difference that even from My location "Down South" the Alps are a 4 day round trip away, where as Your Scottish roads are on Your door step...!!

Road Trip Report: https://www.slkworld.com/roadtrip-field-reports/525381-t-js-2018-euro-road-trip-pictures.html
But with our return journey via the Swiss Alps, the Furka/Susten/Grimsel/Gottard Passes are all on the Tour plan R)
I'll see if I can post some in-car action..!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts