Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
25,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into a location I've come across for a Brekky meet come the finer weather.

No date set yet, I want to visit and scout the layout first.

Just want some idea of numbers that might be interested in a weekend brekky meet in the area.

·
Registered 2006 SLK280 aka Sheila
282 Posts
Hi Myk,
I could be interested in this. But like always, for me, it all depends if I have away time from work.

John

·
25,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it is far enough outside to not be affected, but thanks for the reminder (I had forgotten).

·
25,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does not infringe.

Schedule

1. The injunction defines car cruising as two or more motor vehicles (including motorbikes) between the hours of 3pm and 7am being on a highway or in a publicly accessible place within the Black Country Area at which any such vehicle or occupant of a vehicle performs any of the prohibited activities listed in clause 3 below which causes, or is capable of causing, any of the prohibited consequences set out in clause 4 below.
  2. Participating in car cruising means being the driver of, or being carried in (or on), a motor vehicle (including motorbikes) in circumstances in which clause 1 (above) applies.
  3. The prohibited activities referred to in clause 1 above are: speeding; driving in convoy; racing; performing stunts; sounding horns or playing music as to cause a nuisance; using foul or abusive language; using threatening, intimidating behaviour towards another person; and causing obstruction on a public highway, whether moving or stationary.
  4. The prohibited consequences referred to in clause 1 above are: excessive noise; danger or risk of injury to road users, including pedestrians; damage or significant risk of damage to property; risk of harm; nuisance; and annoyance.
Source Car cruising injunction | City Of Wolverhampton Council

It is aimed at full on cruises that take part later in the day.
A breakfast meet looks to be safe.

Although, Deb and I need to avoid driving through Wolverhampton at night!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts