Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
28,657 Posts
Posts in the for sale can only be edited by Admin and Mods.

Members with less than 15 posts cannot PM Steve.
To get 15 posts quickly simply welcome the newbies:
New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

Before leaving personal contact details remember it's viewable by the world.
If you have less than 15 and cannot PM leave a reply and Steve can pm you a contact.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
I rotated your pics, and merged them both into your first post for you.

Also, is this for one particular generation os SLK (i.e. R170, R171, or R172), or is it flexible enough to fit more than one generation?
The cover I have (and the bag looks exactly like the one you're selling) is for my R171, and fits it perfectly (once the aerial has been removed). I'll attached a pic here of what it looks like fitted to my car (my electric folding mirrors make the mirror pouches look a little baggy)... perhaps you can comment to let people know if your's is like this too?

Be careful about postage costs for this cover... I bought one exactly like that from another member, and it cost him more to post to me than he had expected. However, he was posting it to me from Ireland, so perhaps posting within the UK will be more reasonably priced for you... probably just worth checking first, if you haven't already done so.

Good luck with sale, and please post back here to let us know once it's been sold. :tu:

Thanks
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered 2000 SLK320
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rotated your pics, and merged them both into your first post for you.

Also, is this for one particular generation os SLK (i.e. R170, R171, or R172), or is it flexible enough to fit more than one generation?
The cover I have (and the bag looks exactly like the one you're selling) is for my R171, and fits it perfectly (once the aerial has been removed). I'll attached a pic here of what it looks like fitted to my car (my electric folding mirrors make the mirror pouches look a little baggy)... perhaps you can comment to let people know if your's is like this too?

Be careful about postage costs for this cover... I bought one exactly like that from another member, and it cost him more to post to me than he had expected. However, he was posting it to me from Ireland, so perhaps posting within the UK will be more reasonably priced for you... probably just worth checking first, if you haven't already done so.

Good luck with sale, and please post back here to let us know once it's been sold. :tu:

Thanks
Dave
Hi Dave,many thanks for rotating/merging pics:smile:-yes the covers for an r171(the wife only owned it 6 months before buying her r172) and it's the same as in your picture-thanks again!

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
Hi, is this still for sale ?
Thanks
@Steve333's last activity on the forum was 4 weeks ago (probably matching the activity in this thread). I've tagged him here, to try to bring his attention to your question.

In the meantime...

Welcome to SLKWorld!

Could you please do a couple of things to get yourself settled into the forum properly, as follows:

Update your profile please...
First please update your profile with your location and vehicle (year?: 1996-2016, model?: 32, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300, 320, 350, 55), if you haven’t already done so, as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
Follow this to update: ‘User CP’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’ (and then click ‘SAVE CHANGES’ button at the bottom of the page). Info in your garage does not update your profile.

and post a brief intro thread, so that other members can welcome you too...
Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already:
This intro can be as brief or as detailed as you like. Just something to introduce yourself, and which SLK you have (perhaps also why you bought an SLK), would be perfect, thanks!

You can't edit posts, or send PMs (private messages) to anyone other than moderators until you have 15 posts. Once you've posted an intro thread, we’ll reply with a few more tips for the forum too, including a quick way to get those 15 posts.

Thanks
Dave

Reactions: jbanks15

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,112 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.