Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:tazz::tazz::tazz: WHO DID THAT??? DAN :tazz::tazz::tazz: Im tellin BILL, unless Bill did it,, then Im tellin DAN :confused::confused::confused: Bubba, come here quick and brang DAWG wid ya....

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:):):)I fingered once DAWG waz brung into tha game my posts wuud come back, its DAWGS toofs aint it, sceered ya huh. I told Bubba them toofs made him luuk meener then a snake....:rb:rb:rbgot my posts backkk:hb::hb::hb:DAWGS BAD:tazz::tazz::tazz:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:tazz::tazz::tazz:veri funne Bill, ya kno I caint git that carbon paper in this here typin machine so I aint got no copees of all thim posts. An tha law, thay jus grin at me lik thays stupid...:tazz::tazz::tazz:cumon dawg, wees goin home...:tazz:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
is 91k a good price for a viper srt10 gts?

???????????????????????????????????
can I change the site name to slkviperworld.com?
I doubt it, I thought they were around 84k, I am sure you can haggle with the price. I must say the car sucks interms of traction and is very scary, I had my share of experience in the Viper SRT10 Roadster;) with Borla's:D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I doubt it, I thought they were around 84k, I am sure you can haggle with the price. I must say the car sucks interms of traction and is very scary, I had my share of experience in the Viper SRT10 Roadster;) with Borla's:D
Mo, is there anything you haven't driven, researched or read about. Mo, don't work, he jus drives around lookin for somethin new to drive around. Bet you never drove Bubba's truck.:tazz::tazz::tazz:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Mo, is there anything you haven't driven, researched or read about. Mo, don't work, he jus drives around lookin for somethin new to drive around. Bet you never drove Bubba's truck.:tazz::tazz::tazz:
Nope, I drove a Dodge Ram SRT10 once and it was :D also I like the F150 lightning its fast.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When Bubba touched tha wrong wire,,, you aint seen fast til ya seen him an that truk goin down tha road luukin fer ice to sit on......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.