Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and gals)! Ok, I think I did this right. There should be a few "starter photos" up now. I'm just learning to use the camera. I know, I know...10% rule. I'll get some better looking, perhaps more proffessional ones up as soon as I can. I remember someone was also curious to see the interior color combo too. More to come soon! Anyhow, please let me know if this didn'nt work.

-Jumper

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Jmjumper, try uploading the photos to photobucket.com (free); copy the IMG code and paste that in your post. The pix should show.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm??!!??

When you click on the (5) next to my photos, under my name, on the collum to the left it still doesnt show any photos? What about the avatar? Did that work?

:fart:
-Jumper

·
19,400 Posts
I see them now. Thanks Jmjumper.

My mistake: I thought the images would be in the post (from pasting the IMG code). The photos (at SLK Garage from the link) looks cool. You're right they're teaser pictures. Would like to see more when you get the chance.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
couple more

Hopefully I can get these to upload. Here's a couple more I took today in the parking lot. Eventually, I'll head to a park or somewhere nice so i can get some really great shots.

almost at 1k!

You can almost see some of the C/F trim

A little closer look

View from the side

I liked this shot

My new beauty! There's a bit of the Mustang GT in there too! :rb
:rockon: -Jumper

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Nice looking car.

I don't mean to nit pick but your fabric screen is on backwards, loop the fabric "tails" over the dimples on the back wall of the car and route the fabric behind the center console.

It will work better that way

·
19,400 Posts
Nice looking car.

I don't mean to nit pick but your fabric screen is on backwards, loop the fabric "tails" over the dimples on the back wall of the car and route the fabric behind the center console.

Excellent eyes Dan.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice looking car.

Hey! Thanks for pointing that out! Ha!!! I had no idea it was wrong, even though it looked just a touch saggy. I just fixed it. Appreciate your good eye, and that you pointed it out for me.

-Jumper

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bet it gives it the creepers too:biglaugh:, Jumper thank you for sharing with us pictures of your stunning new SLK.

I hope you enjoy it in good health and once again welcome to slkworld.

Thanks again alroumi! "schlonek" - the benz is a completely different car from my mustang. The funny thing is, they are just two completely different animals. The benz has a little more power, but she is also heavier. The mustang is j ust a brute that demands you to hang on and master it. The benz is simply more comfortable and refined. I love them both, but the benz simply has more style and class; albeit at 3X the price.

-Jumper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.