Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium member 2018 SLC43
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find the message again to thank, but someone allowed as how if'n you first switch on Sport+ before starting the engine, you get a small explosion of music from the exhaust. Tried it today, whoa! Only way to start up. Once warm, I also got as few nice crackles as well at it settled down. This will definitely get all the girls. Thanks to whoever posted this!

·
Registered 2018 SLC43
166 Posts
Can't find the message again to thank, but someone allowed as how if'n you first switch on Sport+ before starting the engine, you get a small explosion of music from the exhaust. Tried it today, whoa! Only way to start up. Once warm, I also got as few nice crackles as well at it settled down. This will definitely get all the girls. Thanks to whoever posted this!

It was me and you're welcome....!

Ignition to position two, then Dynamic Select to Sport+ mode

THEN ignite the engine!

>:D

·
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was me and you're welcome....!

Ignition to position two, then Dynamic Select to Sport+ mode

THEN ignite the engine!

>:D
Ah, thanks again. What a find. Quite a snort indeed. That's why you get the big bucks, I guess. Can't wait until 5:00 this morning to test it again. Kinda reminds me of my old 1966 Shelby GT-350. Moms would call in the kids and close the blinds and dogs went under the porch when I lit it up.

·
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Demonstrated this a couple of times at the Dallas chapter of MBCA's annual picnic to the delight of all. Again, great find @MarkChat!

Works best when warm. Otherwise it stays revved up for about 20 seconds and you don't get the crackles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts