Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had 3 orders of Splyder headlights cancelled because of back-order. I have ordered them from $275-$310, anyone have a place that they know stocks them for around the same price range?

·
fastdawg
4,408 Posts
Don't forget to check out the midwest section for the Oct meet. When I had "Lawnmower" (R170), I got mine through amazon, but I don't think they were that inexpensive. They do look great when you put them in and its easy!

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,962 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amazon had them for $270 when I bought mine in February this year, now they are $480 :(
I first got them from ProTuning Lab for $270, then amazon for $300-which was cancelled after 4 days, then another from amazon for $310-which was just cancelled after a week. Frustrating to say the least.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of our sponsors Carid shows them in stock:

http://www.carid.com/2003-mercedes-slk-class-headlights/

they are a little more than you wanted to spend but not near the price of ebay, etc..

hope this helps.
Thanks! I have actually emailed carid twice to check on stock, as all the others showed they were in stock too. I have never gotten a response from them either time.

I'm guessing it's a drop ship thing, where they don't know they aren't available until after the order is placed. I'd get them from carid if I could get someone to confirm they have them, I just don't want to order, wait, and then find out later they can't get them.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,962 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that...they're good about contacting the members. Let me see if I can contact them...not that I can do anything tho.:confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have the pre facelift model. Pre face lifts require an adapter. Please use the search here for more info.
just spent 30 min looking through the search info on the adapter i need for my pre-face lift model and no one states the actual part they just talk about needing one. Would you know what kind of adapter i would need for my 1999 slk 230?

Thanks

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
just spent 30 min looking through the search info on the adapter i need for my pre-face lift model and no one states the actual part they just talk about needing one. Would you know what kind of adapter i would need for my 1999 slk 230?

Thanks
I will search for you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts