Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered 1999 SLK230
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from North Carolina, I would like to see if there is interest in an SLK get together this spring say Late April Early May. I have ridden lots of the usual roads like the 129 Tail of the Dragon, Moonshiner 28, and the parkways and skyways on bikes but would love to do it in my SLK with some other enthusiasts. Please let me know if there are any weekends that are good. If possible I'd like to base this out of Asheville, Black Mountain area due to easier availability of lodging. Let me know who's interested and let's start planning.

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
5,475 Posts
Retired. It with lots of things going on. Find a date others can go and I will give it a whirl in my calendar. 😈😈😈. 😈😈

·
Registered 1999 SLK230
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking at the weekends of April 16-18, and May 14-16, any favorite out of these? Now is the time to start locking in lodging in the area. Looking at Marriot in Black Mountain as a base of operations. Let me know what weekend is best, or we can do both.

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,676 Posts
If you get up some interest, I will be medically able to go by then (will have the jab in my arm). Pencil me in as a definite maybe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts