Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently discovered a new (to me) product. A quick detailer.

It's made by Sonax, and it's called Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer.

Use it after washing the car, then when it rains the water sheets off. When you're on the move - it's like RainX on the paintwork. Incredible stuff! It's quite hydrophobic.

It's a thick product, but damned good! All my other sprays have been relegated to the back of the garage!

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,745 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
I use them if the cars slightly dirty, its suggested to use quickdetailer and a microfiber cloth instead of cleaning the whole car with soap and water. Less acidity, saves $ as you use less water and is a 5-10 minute job depends on the size of your car ie SLK its quiet quick.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I detailed cars years ago and we only used Meguiar's products. We used their Profesional line and simply amazing stuff.

I keep my car detailed using their FINAL TOUCH quick detailer solution.

I've had my car now for about two months, been in rain a few times by accident, but I have never even washed her yet!!! I simply use this detailer after every days outing (do it at night before I tuck her in).

Only takes me like 10 minutes start to finish! I use two microfiber towels (small maybe 12" x12") once I mist the car down I wipe her down with one then dry/polish her with the other!

Little hint on microfiber towels...Don't put them in with your regular laundry, wash them together in their own separate load and DO NO use detergent..use about a quarter cup of WHITE VINEGAR per 10 towels. And if you dry them in the dryer..NO FABRIC SOFTENER SHEETS.... Both the detergent and softener sheets will leave a residue on the microfiber towels and you'll constantly get streak marks that will drive you nuts to remove!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts