1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Me and my wife visited the AMG factory last week
Extremely nice with our own guide spending 2 hours showing the factory

When our guide took a pic of us the new SLK came in thru the factory gates after a road test behind us.......:)

If you are around the Stuttgart area I really recommend visiting the factory and also the Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart

All the best,

Lars, Sweden

Attachments

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Take the magic Tour don,t miss out just because you love Mb,s. Bmw Porsche and even Audi got great Museums. You will not be disapointed. As far as for me i just love cars. There is so much history between Mb Bmw Porsche and Audi you just can,t see it all in 1 week. For me the following cars Made me go whoow . The 500k Kompressor that Marlene Dietrich used i believe it was a 39/38 The Gulf Porsche 917 for the movie Le Mans with Steve Mcqueen . The Bmw 3.0csi that Hans Stuck Jr. drove to win and the Audi Quattro that changed the Rally world. Again thx 4 your post

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I prefer the Bremen factory tour where you can go round the SLK production line.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,050 Posts
Lars,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.