Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A stunning, white SL65 Black Series rolled by me last night. New temporary tags on the back. I love my SLK, but man does that 670 HP beast make you feel insignificant when she rolls by.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yea, there is a silver one I see out around Edmonds sometimes, it looks better in person, but if it were me, I would pick up a previously loved SLR for around the same price... in a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some old pictures that I've posted before:

I've decided...I want these shoes on my 55. Thaks for the pic...really made me think about it.:Beer:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, there is a silver one I see out around Edmonds sometimes, it looks better in person, but if it were me, I would pick up a previously loved SLR for around the same price... in a heartbeat.
Agreed!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
About 9 a.m yesterday on the 57 FWY N out of Irvine I spotted a new SLS AMG in Firemist Red - - I WANT ONE!! wow way better in person than the pics!

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
I've decided...I want these shoes on my 55. Thaks for the pic...really made me think about it.:Beer:
Great looking wheels for sure. The fronts are 19"x9.5, the rears are 20"x11.5. You could use the fronts on the rear of the SLK (not sure about offset, but diameter and width should work), but I'm not sure what you'd do for front wheels.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Great looking wheels for sure. The fronts are 19"x9.5, the rears are 20"x11.5. You could use the fronts on the rear of the SLK (not sure about offset, but diameter and width should work), but I'm not sure what you'd do for front wheels.
Just have to keep the front end off the ground :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts