Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,135 Posts
No I didn't know about them, but I've just messaged Dave to see if he has any left.

Is it possible to quote a user in a post so they see they have been mentioned ?
use @jbanks15 as an example

or use the 'quote' button at the bottom of any post

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
No I didn't know about them, but I've just messaged Dave to see if he has any left.

Is it possible to quote a user in a post so they see they have been mentioned ?
PM received Mark and cards will be in the post in the next couple of days.

As Jeff has already shown, you can 'mention' another member by simply putting an '@' sign immediately before typing their username, unless their username has a space character in it. If it does, you can type their username (with the space), highlight it (in the text you're typing), and then click the 'Mention' icon above the text entry box (it's the icon that looks like a loudspeaker). :tu:

Reactions: Avel Du and mark68

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
Spotted your car Phil the other week at the Malton breakfast meet, tucked away in the corner. @Phil1987uk
Mark, Phil's got a little behind with the forum, and hasn't been here for a while. He knows you spotted him, and he'll get back to you just as soon as he catches up with things... He's been busy getting ready for a house move recently, but he hopes it won't be long now before he's back. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mark, Phil's got a little behind with the forum, and hasn't been here for a while. He knows you spotted him, and he'll get back to you just as soon as he catches up with things... He's been busy getting ready for a house move recently, but he hopes it won't be long now before he's back. :D
No problem, I'm not rushing out to get the exhaust done just yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.