Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered 2008 SLK280
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I retired a few years ago but like to work, at least part time. I pulled my Pathfinder into the QT (a convenience store and gas station) this morning to wait for another call from either Uber or Lyft. I pulled into a spot right next to a red SLK 280. The driver was on his phone so I kept looking over to him hoping to get a chance to talk to him and card him. This guy could talk! I waited over 7 or 8 min for him to put his phone down but never did before I got a request for a pickup.

I go that QT regularly but this was the first time I saw the red 280. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
99,472 Posts

·
Registered 2008 SLK280
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I keep cards in both my 280 and my Pathfinder. I didn't want to just knock on his window. This is SC and you never know how someone will react so I waited until he was finished - but I had to leave before he did.

The color caught my eye as I was pulling in the station and when I passed behind him, I saw the SLK 280 badge. I believe it was a 172.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
99,472 Posts
I understand...I get out and hold the card and point to it and say for you and leave it and off i go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts