Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested in buying this immaculate SLK 350 and went to see/drive it this morning: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/ctd/d/half-moon-bay-2007-mbz-slk350/6846138866.html Turns out the R171 is not my cup of tea so I'm passing this lead along to other members for consideration.

VIN WDBWK56F57F168817, engine s/n 27296330642212 puts it in the clear, balance shaft sprocket-wise. The lot owner and I drove it to a local indy German repair shop who put it on a proper MBZ scanner and it had remarkably few codes: Only 2, and both pertained to the TELEAID device.

P03 package, i.e. fully loaded. Carfax available from dealer shows 4 owners in CA, NV, NJ, VA, and finally CA again. One accident noted to right side but I saw no evidence of remaining damage/substandard repairs.

Recent tires (4), springs, and struts. Some maintenance docs included. Drove fine on my test drive. Great experience with the lot owner/operator, Bob. Very cordial and professional. Has great Yelp feedback.

Possible issues: Resistance noted when shifting into 1st gear at a stop. A couple of water droplets entering the cabin onto driver's left thigh on this rainy day. SRS warning light on in dash which Bob said they would fix prior to delivery.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,488 Posts
The SLKs For Sale section is for cars owned by members.

We appreciate that you are trying to help those looking for the right car.
Therefore, we will leave your post as it is.

The thread has been closed as we are unable to monitor for completed sales,
as this is not for vehicle owned by a registered member.

However, members will still be able to view your suggestion.

Business users please visit https://storefront.slkworld.com/
or contact mailto:[email protected]
BEFORE placing advertisements.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.