Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered 2013 SLK200
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a puncture recently, put spare on and pumped it up. It went flat immediatly because there was no valve in it. I felt like Basil Fawlty giving out to the fire extinguisher. Anyway put wheel back on and got home. Got a valve and changed the wheel again. Drove approx 18km and it went down . Had to pump it up a few times ( this was late at night). Brought the punctured wheel to get it fixed. When they took of the spare one it was ripped and bubbled. Its in the shed now and there is a can of puncture repair stuff in my boot. Anyone else have trouble with their spare or have left the spare out and travel with the can of repair stuff ?.

·
Registered 2011 SLK300
427 Posts
But, you've gotta admit, that's an unusual situation, having a tire blown apart over a road defect. I vote for the fix-a-flat in the boot. Besides, it opens up a lot of storage space under the boot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.