1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I'm in. Thanks Tom.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
What do you expect the driving to be like?
It'll probably be 7-8/10; 10 being very spirited. We do want to be safe and within the limits allowed by law enforcement.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I’m tentatively in. I think this date will work for me – Some work and non work related stuff is coming up in November but if I remember correctly nothing on this date.

Count me in for now – I’ll let you guys know if it turns out I can’t come.

Sounds like lots of fun! =)

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
For those in south OC (Orange County), we could meet at 8:15am and then caravan up to Starbucks. Don't forget the sunglasses and hat :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
NOOO!!!..haha uhh my gf's b-day is the 5th so imma visit her that weekend 7-9...so i'll be in texas...but if plans change...i am totally in haha well if it doesnt maybe next time..>.<

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Thanks for the video...I wish we had some roads like that here in my part of Texas!

Head up to the Hill Country - there's some excellent driving to be had, and Texas' finest seem to avoid most of 'em as well. Not that I would *ever* drive in such a manner as to attract their (your!) attention...........

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi Guys wish Jo and I could join the fun but we have a 4 day event in Cottonwood that weekend our first outing since Jo came home ---- will probably stay close to home until we get the meds all leveled out ---- but we sure miss you guys and will be there in the future we still want to do the ridge before our eye sight goes bad. lol

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Hi Guys wish Jo and I could join the fun but we have a 4 day event in Cottonwood that weekend our first outing since Jo came home ---- will probably stay close to home until we get the meds all leveled out ---- but we sure miss you guys and will be there in the future we still want to do the ridge before our eye sight goes bad. lol
We miss you too Gene and Jo. Sure wish there was a long weekend where a few of us can caravan to Arizona (that would be fun to meet people and also enjoy the drive!!).

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I am quite sorry to send my regrets for this Saturday. Parents visiting. Please take lots of photos. Would've been great to meet new people. I'll try to catch the next one.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Hi guys,

have fun that weekend!
I just saw this thread occasionally. I did a similar ride during my business trip to California three weeks ago. :rb

Starting in Azusa, climbing up into the mountains, passing the reservoirs at their west side, and back to Glendora. Great curves and nice landscape! R)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=6777+Mt+Baldy+Rd,+Mt+Baldy,+CA&daddr=E+E+Fork+Rd+to:CA-39/N+San+Gabriel+Canyon+Rd+to:CA-39/N+San+Gabriel+Ave&hl=en&geocode=;FWpOCgIdutD6-A;FVUmCQId39L4-A;FWPYCAIdytr4-A&mra=ls&via=1,2&sll=34.14676,-117.901669&sspn=0.049084,0.070639&ie=UTF8&t=p&z=12

But I had the wrong car ...

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts