Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to spend spring break on the beach in South Carolina. Normally vacation on NC Outer Banks, but want something a little different this time around.

Looking for an fairly new upscale hotel on the beach. Don't care for a lot of people, golf, hang gliding or any of that...just want to practice my drinking skills under an umbrella on the sand. :)

Any specific recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,886 Posts
florida!!!

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,349 Posts
The Myrtle Beach area has a lot to offer. Lots to do or just hit the beach and enjoy the water and sun. If you decide on the area let me know and we can do a little eating and tire kicking. Might be able to get a few owners to join us. What time frame are you thinking?

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)I always liked the Myrtle Beach area. So much to do. With that, tons of people everywhere. Many secluded beaches along that area if you want the beach and solitude.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
My vote's for Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head. Somewhere on here I posted my adventures - was our first big US road trip in the '350! :)

Here we go - this is the one. Man, but I love the way a black car looks after a wash and wax!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hilton Head or Charleston are both worth consideration. Both are nicer than Myrtle Beach which is very "touristy". Charleston is a beautiful old city with many good restaurants and beaches at both the Isle of Palms and Folly Beach. Hilton Head is also a very scenic area with nice beaches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts